[horde] Categories / Nag / Mnemo

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Dec 6 16:20:47 PST 2002

Quoting Tim Glen <tim at nonfiction.ca>:

 | Thanks to those of you who gave me suggestions. I tried them out and still
 | couldn't get it working.
 |
 | In following this through, I'm noticing that there's never any content in
 | the horde_categories table. I would assume that there should be since the
 | _load function in lib/Category/sql.php queries against that table.
 |
 | When/where should records be put into this table? I can't find where it
 | would happen and it definitely isn't happening right now.
 |
 | Thanks in advance,
 |
 | tim
 |
 | On 12/5/02 4:59 PM, "Tim Glen" <tim at nonfiction.ca> wrote:
 |
 | > I'm having same problems setting up CVS horde. To be honest, I'm not
 | really
 | > having any luck with a lot of it (nag, mnemos, kronolith). I'm currently
 | > attempting to set up nag and am getting an error every time I attempt to
 | add
 | > a task (a similar thing happens when I attempt to view tasks that are in
 | the
 | > DB). It seems that the tasks are getting added to the DB but an error is
 | > coming up that doesn't allow me to view those tasks.

I'm seeing the same problem.  I started from scratch with everything
clean and can't add tasks, notes or calendar events.  It looks like it is
being added and isn't.  Kronolith give no error be returns a white screen.
Nag just goes back as if I had not added a task.  The same with mnemo.
I can not make any changes to groups from the administration menu.  I
tried to add a sub-group and get:
'test' was not created: DB Error: constraint violation.

The last thing that I have noticed is the trean is missing the "add" button
to add new bookmarks.

When I set display_error=on in php.ini I get the same error as you.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: haspermission() in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/mnemo/templates/list/memo_summaries.inc on line 3

At least there ar two of us now.  The reason, IMO, is that after the cvs
update everything worked except for new users.  That is when I decided to
clean-up my database and try to find the problem.  Not really smart :-)

If you find a solution off list, please let me know.

thanks,

ed