[horde] Categories / Nag / Mnemo

Tim Glen tim at nonfiction.ca
Fri Dec 6 15:47:44 PST 2002

Thanks to those of you who gave me suggestions. I tried them out and still
couldn't get it working.

In following this through, I'm noticing that there's never any content in
the horde_categories table. I would assume that there should be since the
_load function in lib/Category/sql.php queries against that table.

When/where should records be put into this table? I can't find where it
would happen and it definitely isn't happening right now.

Thanks in advance,

tim