[horde] More IMP errors

Deepak Suthar groups at planetstoli.com
Mon Dec 9 18:06:11 PST 2002

Scratch that last post, I've figured out that on the login screen for imp,
the username and password it is looking for is the Pop3 username and
password.  Not the one that was entered in the horde_users table.

That brings me to another question, I've got several pop accounts I'd like
to check.  Is there an easy way to accomplish this?  Can I just add another
$server entry in the servers.php?  I also want to be able access this from
one access point.  www.planetstoli.com/horde/imp.