[horde] Shares Lists and url parameter.

Damian Alejandro Fernandez Sosa damlists at cnba.uba.ar
Mon Dec 9 18:59:47 PST 2002

I make the modificacion to allow only the display of
calendars/tasks/notepads  from a parameter in the  url (showShare[]).

for example if you want to always see the calendars which category_name
(extracted from the horde_categories table) are
"b6dcb6259921b4cbe6ec50176f532f63"  and
"9323a60fc8fb7a2a344ab99d83576b23" ,  you must use the following URL:

https://fernandezsosa.com.ar/horde/kronolith/month.php?showShare%5B%5D=b6dcb6259921b4cbe6ec50176f532f63&showShare%5B%5D=9323a60fc8fb7a2a344ab99d83576b23

the same works for nag and mnemo.

the changed files are:

horde/lib/Share.php (added 2 functions isSelectedShare($share) and
_getSelectedShares() )

horde/kronolith/lib/base.php (named kronolith_base.php in this email )
horde/nag/lib/base.php (named nag_base.php in this email )
horde/mnemo/lib/base.php (named mnemo_base.php in this email )

Please tellme what you think and what I must correct -if any - to allow
this code go into the cvs.