[horde] errors that are user dependent

Marc Fellman mfellman at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 10 02:56:20 PST 2002

Hi all,

I have updated to the latest CVS lately but now some users are getting these
messages. I don't get these messages. It all hapened after I had to add the
categories_order column to the horde_categories table.

Anyone any clues?

Notice: Undefined index: storage in /var/www/htmls/horde/jonah/lib/api.php on
line 154

Notice: Undefined index: storage in /var/www/htmls/horde/jonah/lib/api.php on
line 155

Warning: Wrong datatype for first argument in call to array_key_exists
in /var/www/htmls/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 296

--
With Kind Regarsds,

Marc Fellman