[horde] haspermission() error?

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Dec 12 14:06:29 PST 2002

I've started testing out the latest CVS version of the horde suite of tools, and
I've hit a snag surrounding the error "Call to undefined function:
haspermission() in ..."

I get this for nag, mnemo, and kronolith.  I can add new entries into each, but
nothing gets displayed.

If I back down to my previous (and solid working, BTW) CVS snapshot from about a
year ago, I can see those new entries with no problem.

I compared all of the DB changes (mysql) and synced everything (there wasn't
much to sync), and I do not know where else to look.  I search the archives,
and, although I came across a few references, none of them let to this problem
going away...

Any tips/pointers/etc would be greatly appreciated.  Some of the new features of
the horde toolset have been features that my users have been asking for, and I
would love to give it to them. :)

Thanks!
-Rich