[horde] haspermission() error?

Chris Albertson alb at chrisalbertson.com
Thu Dec 12 14:18:33 PST 2002

I had the same problem.
One thing to check is the dates on the prefs.php.dist files in the config
directory of horde.
However, I believe the change that fixed this problem was adding another field
to the category table of horde.
Table horde_categories now has a field called category_parents. Check the
/scripts/db/category_mysql.sql file for details on the field.

I believe this will fix your problem. It's been a little bit since I had that
problem.

Good luck.

--
Chris Albertson
alb at chrisalbertson.com

186,300 miles per second. It's not just a good idea, it's the law.