[horde] haspermission() error?

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Dec 12 17:03:14 PST 2002

Quoting Tim Glen <tim at nonfiction.ca>:

 | On 12/12/02 3:18 PM, "Chris Albertson" <alb at chrisalbertson.com> wrote:
 |
 | > I had the same problem.
 | > One thing to check is the dates on the prefs.php.dist files in the config
 | > directory of horde.
 | > However, I believe the change that fixed this problem was adding another
 | field
 | > to the category table of horde.
 | > Table horde_categories now has a field called category_parents. Check the
 | > /scripts/db/category_mysql.sql file for details on the field.
 | >
 | > I believe this will fix your problem. It's been a little bit since I had
 | that
 | > problem.
 |
 | I've also been having this problem. My horde_categories has a field called
 | category_parents which is a varchar(255) but I still get exactly the
 | symptoms Rich described. I have been unable to find any help with this
 | problem as of yet.

Tim,

There have been quite a few changes to horde_categories in the last week or
so.  I suggest that you do a cvs update to the latest head version.  Then
check the horde_categories table definition in horde/schemas/db with the
definition that you are currently using.  They are probably different.
The last issue was with
       category_order INT,
IIRC

ed