[horde] haspermission() error?

Chris Albertson alb at chrisalbertson.com
Thu Dec 12 17:14:40 PST 2002

Well, the only other thing I did was to go into the horde/configs
directory and do a date compare of the .dist files to my .php files.
Anything that was a newer .dist than the .php file, I  updated the .php
file. I noticed my config.php was older than the .dist, so I took the
beating of updating that file as well. Not a big deal actually, but all
the others I was able to just do a straight replace.

--
Chris Albertson
alb at chrisalbertson.com

186,300 miles per second. It's not just a good idea, it's the law.

4783147098