[horde] Re: [imp] Don't display icons images

Ernesto Garcia otsenre76 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 04:22:20 PST 2002

 Thank You Eric Rostetter.
Wich you IMAP Server you recommend to work with IMP ??
And which would be the steps to configure IMP with IMAP, i have followed the manuals and docs but  i have problem with this,
Can you help me and bring up of your experience ??
Thanks for everything
Ernesto J. Garcia

 Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu> wrote: Quoting Ernesto Garcia :

> I have installed IMP 3.1 and Horde 2.1, i'm using POP3, but it don't display
> icons for unseen messages, important messages, read messages, what can to be
> wrong with this ??

POP3 doesn't support those flags, so they can't be displayed. If you need
flag support, switch to IMAP.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics