[horde] haspermission() error?

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Sat Dec 14 04:39:41 PST 2002

fre, 2002-12-13 kl. 22:12 skrev eculp at encontacto.net:

> Look again and I think you will find that the category_order_idx is no
> longer used either.  The current horde_category table looks like

> CREATE TABLE horde_categories (
>        category_id INT NOT NULL,
>        group_uid VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
>        user_uid VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
>        category_name VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
>        category_parents VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
>        category_order INT,
>        category_data TEXT,
>        category_serialized SMALLINT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,
>        category_updated TIMESTAMP,
>        PRIMARY KEY (category_id)
> );
>
> CREATE INDEX category_category_name_idx ON horde_categories (category_name);
> CREATE INDEX category_group_idx ON horde_categories (group_uid);
> CREATE INDEX category_user_idx ON horde_categories (user_uid);
> CREATE INDEX category_serialized_idx ON horde_categories (category_serialized);

> there is no category_order_idx there, I'm afraid unless I'm out of sync;-).

I had the hasPermission() error too. Dunno what *what* it was, but this
thread helped get rid of it.

As far as I could see, I already had the above in my horde db. I've only
started using Horde in the last couple of weeks or so, and only ever
used CVS for Nag. However, since horde_categories was empty, I dropped
it in MySQL and recreated it from the script. All at command line level.

The error has gone. Thanks to all in the thread :-)

Now I've learned that a database error can give rise to an Auth::getAuth
error and troubleshooting the PHP code to see what is happening is
useless. You live and learn.

Best,

Tony

--