[horde] Imp authorization and user maintenance

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Dec 15 12:02:18 PST 2002

Quoting Tony Earnshaw <tonni at billy.demon.nl>:

> Actually, my IMAP server authenticates against an LDAP directory server
> using ldaps. Perhaps that's the way to go.

So you have had Horde auth configured to use LDAP? Okay, now we're getting
somewhere. You can do this:

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'composite';
$conf['auth']['params'] = array(
    'drivers' => array('imp' => array('driver' => 'application',
                                      'params' => array('app' => 'imp')),
                       'ldap' => array('driver' => 'ldap',
                                       'params => array( .... )),
    'loginscreen_switch' => '_horde_select_loginscreen',
    'admin_driver' => 'ldap');

if (!function_exists('_horde_select_loginscreen')) {
    function _horde_select_loginscreen()
    {
        return 'imp';
    }
}

> Why do you post with headers that include emails with headers?

Huh?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."