[horde] Horde: Usr shared apps

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Dec 19 09:41:36 PST 2002

Quoting Tony Earnshaw <tonni at billy.demon.nl>:

> As an admin I can make shared objects. mnemo, nag, kronolith etc. But I
> cannot then share them with others ("permission denied"). I would have
> thought that by making Permissions and coupling these to shared objects,
> that that would have been the answer. But no.

You have to go back to that "permission denied" and give us a lot more
information - exact error message, line number page its on, what you do to
get it, etc. This works for others.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."