[horde] Configuration Help, index.php says misconfigured

GypsyMage mage at gmage.net
Thu Dec 19 13:09:41 PST 2002

I had tried putting in the absolute path's in the index.php.  Doing this brings up the horde login page, but nothing works after that.  When I put HORDE_BASE in the index.php, I get a blank screen.  Doesn't look like any php code problems though in the index.  Are there some path setups I might have missed?  If I print off HORDE_BASE or dirname() they all show /web/horde which is right.  What web server paths could I have wrong?  I thought I checked all possible paths.  Would there be anything in some kind of log?  The php log shows nothing, and logging is on debug_all.

From: Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>
Date:  Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:07:37 -0600

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at gmage.net