[horde] Horde application frame

s-beutel at gmx.de s-beutel at gmx.de
Sun Dec 22 10:32:18 PST 2002

> Unfortunately, I am not a web programmer and don't know HTML programming
> well enough to know how to do this.  I don't suppose anyone else has
> already done this and could share the modification?

> > Edit templates/index/frames_index.inc.

Well,

open that file in a simple editor, move to that line:

<frameset rows="*,55" border="0">

and edit it so that it looks like

<frameset cols="120,*" border="0">

Playing a bit 'round is pretty much encouraged. (Unfortunately I am about to
move in the moment, so I cannot dig deeper yet - but this is a starting
point at least). Maybe you have to empty your browser's cache to see the new
design. For any more complex change, a basic understanding of html is necessary.

Kind regards,

Sebastian