[horde] Horde application frame

Carl Thompson cet at carlthompson.net
Sun Dec 22 11:18:57 PST 2002

This doesn't work correctly because even though the frame is in the
right place, the contents are displayed horizontally instead of
vertically.  Looks like there needs to be the equivalent of
Menu::createItem() for vertical menus which would be used by menu.php.
Not sure how that would work, though 'cause I am not an HTML guy...

Thanks,
Carl Thompson

Quoting s-beutel at gmx.de: