[horde] Horde application frame

Carl Thompson cet at carlthompson.net
Sun Dec 22 16:53:05 PST 2002

Thank you for all of your help.  I was able to take the information you
gave me and modify things to use a vertical menu.  I think it looks much
better than having the menu at the bottom.  If anyone is interested I
have attached a patch (against horde-2002-12-14).

Thanks,
Carl Thompson

Quoting s-beutel at gmx.de: