[horde] error in Turba setup - Help -

Harisur Rahman Ripon ripon at sigmabd.com
Sat Dec 28 06:21:19 PST 2002

Hi list,

I have finally configured horde+imp successfully. I was quite a fun.
Now to complete my installation I have added Turba - address book
without which the installation looks unfinished. After installation
everything looks ok except I get the following error

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /horde/turba/ on this server.

I am using mysql and successfully executed the script turba.sql with no
error.

if I try to directly access /horde/turba/index.php I get the following
error:

A fatal error has occurred:

'' is not configured in the Horde Registry.

[line 693 of /usr/local/apache/sigma/horde/lib/Registry.php]

Need Help please.

--
Harisur Rahman Ripon
Sigma Systems Limited