[horde] Re: mime.magic

Horst Simon Horst.Simon at oz.quest.com
Sun Dec 29 17:12:19 PST 2002

"Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org> wrote in message
news:1041209907.3e0f9a3382acf at jan.dip.ammma.net...
> Zitat von Horst Simon <Horst.Simon at oz.quest.com>:
>
> > I have recompiled php 4.2.3 with --enable-mime-magic, but I can not find
> > mime.magic file in the SuSE 8.1 distribution.
> > Apache has in /usr/lib/apache a file called mod_mime_magic. Is this the
> > same
> > as mime.magic or do I need to obatin and install mime.magic?
>
> It's /usr/share/misc/magic.mime in SuSE 8.1.
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
> http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge
> http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

Jan,

Thank you very much for the information. I added the path /usr/share/misc
in Horde's conf.php, but the test.php still shows Mime Magic Support: NO.
I too tried path including file name and had the same result. The php info
screen shows
that php was configured with enable-mime-magic.

What is the correct syntax for the php.ini file to add the path?

Thanks and Regards,
Horst Simon