[horde] Horde application frame

Wilmer Guamán geov at tacteam.de
Sun Dec 29 21:12:48 PST 2002

Zitat von Carl Thompson <cet at carlthompson.net>:

> This doesn't work correctly because even though the frame is in the
> right place, the contents are displayed horizontally instead of
> vertically.  Looks like there needs to be the equivalent of
> Menu::createItem() for vertical menus which would be used by menu.php.
> Not sure how that would work, though 'cause I am not an HTML guy...
>
> Thanks,
> Carl Thompson

Try adding the following line in menu.php::
       $moduletext .= "</tr><tr>";

like the follows:
...------------------------------------------------
foreach ($registry->applications as $service => $params) {
    if ($params['status'] == 'active') {
        $moduletext .= Menu::createItem(
                        Horde::url($params['webroot'] . '/' . (isset($params
['initial_page']) ? $params['initial_page'] : '')),
                        //gettext($params['name']), $params
['icon'], '', 'horde_main');
                        substr(gettext($params['name']),0,12), $params
['icon'], '', 'horde_main');
        $moduletext .= "</tr><tr>";
    }
}

/* Add the administration link if the user is an admin. */
if (Auth::isAdmin()) {
    $moduletext .= Menu::createItem(
                        Horde::applicationUrl('admin/'),
                        _("Administration"), 'administration.gif',
                        null, 'horde_main');
        $moduletext .= "</tr><tr>";
}

Note: only are neccesary the two lines. Hope this helps :)

--
HOMO GNOSCETE IMPSUM