[horde] Administration question

Matthew Bradford mbradford at mytechi.com
Mon Dec 30 21:57:03 PST 2002

I have a question which has probably been asked here a million times, but i
can't seem to find the answer on google or in the web logs of this mailing list.
 How on earth do you make a horde user an adminstrator?  Is there such a
distinction even?  Does this come in a separate module?  Here is what I am
running thus far:

Apache (latest 1.x version)
PHP (latest)
PostgreSQL
horde 2.1
imp 3.0
turba (whatever was on CVS today)
and I am trying to get hermes installed as well, (i have a separate question
about that module on its own mailing list.)

Oh yeah, I am running Redhat 7.3

I have already solved my md5 problem so I can log in with anything, just can't
make a distinction of who is who (admin or not, everyone seems to be not.)

any help is much appreciated.
 - Matt