[horde] akk~ PEAR!!

Horde Project hordeproject at njdevils.info
Tue Dec 31 14:08:28 PST 2002

 (Sorry if this gets posted twice)

Okay, I have installed Sokkit (a Windows install of Apache, PHP, PEAR,
etc) (http://sokkit.net <http://sokkit.net/> ) and that working fine.  I
have also installed Horde, IMP, Kronolith, Mnemo, Nag, Troll, and Turba,
PLUS all of the latest CVS "snapshots" (dates 12-31-02).  I haven't set
up the configuration files for each program yet, but went to the test
page to see and make sure the server was configured properly to run
Horde.  The test.php script says everything is fine until I scroll down
to PEAR.  It says this:

"This version of PEAR is not recent enough."

Okay, so I installed the copy Horde offers on their site, and guess what
message appears on the screen?

"This version of PEAR is not recent enough."

If you'd like to see what I have set up, go to
http://mds.njdevils.info:88/test.php

I really really appreciate any help!

Thank you and happy New Year!

~Kyle Bisignani