[horde] akk~ PEAR!!

Horde Project hordeproject at njdevils.info
Tue Dec 31 22:41:54 PST 2002

Well thank you very much!  That worked great!  You should submit that to
Horde's Pear page, and let them know the version they offer there is out
of date. :-) Of course I must be picky on one thing... :-) I get a new
error at the bottom of the test page, and it looks like it is something
the Horde developers have seen, because they have a link to it.  If you
go to http://mds.njdevils.info:88/test.php and scroll to the bottom,
you'll see what I mean.  I went to the PEAR site, installed the latest
stable release of File and sure enough nothing different happened.  Same
results with the version offered by PEAR's CVS.  Anyone have any idea on
how to fix this? And does this affect Horde or one of it's components at
all?  Or is this just a little bug that doesn't affect anything?  (seems
to me they wouldn't have brought it up with a link if it meant nothing!)
Thank you again!
	~Kyle