[horde] Folder link on summary page broken

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Jan 2 07:04:19 PST 2003

It seems that I messed something up on my last CVS update.

>From the summary screen, clicking on the folder name link for folder "newCVS"
(I'm using this folder as an example; it happens with all folders on the summary
page) that shows new messages takes me to a mailbox whose name is
"mail%2FnewCVS" with no messages. Selecting folder "newCVS" from either the
"Open Folder" drop-down or from the "Folders" page takes me to the correct
folder with the new message(s) listed.

Any ideas what I did wrong?

Thanks,
Rick