[horde] Continued Installation difficulties

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Sun Jan 5 08:31:09 PST 2003

Hmmm, I want to verify this.  I think it's OK, but since there are
various "pear" ("PEAR") folders I'm not sure.

phpinfo() says my include path is /usr/local/lib/php.  In that
directory there is a whole bunch of files that came with the pear
distribution, including a directory named PEAR.  In that directory
there is a file named installer.php.

So is the right location for installer.php:

/usr/local/lib/php/PEAR/installer.php

?  Or are these files installed one directory level too high?

Rob