[horde] snapshot installation questions

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Sun Jan 5 14:49:24 PST 2003

I've gotten some other modules loaded and they shed more light on
the configuration problem.

In turba, since there are so few options, it is very revealing.
The settings are currently:

$conf['menu']['import_export'] = false;
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('');

If I check the import/export box (setting it to true) and then
click Generate Address Book Configuration, Horde reports back:

Wrote:
<?php
$conf['menu']['import_export'] = false;
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('');

So it may very well be writting back the settings, but the wrong
values.

If you want to accuse me of having php configured incorrectly, you
can validate your accusation by looking at the test.php at
http://support.csd-bes.net/horde/test.php.  Yes, there's some
stuff that's off, but I've been posting messages about those too
without getting answers.

Rob