[horde] snapshot installation questions

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Sun Jan 5 15:12:54 PST 2003

Hi.

Thanks for the responses.

I have MySQL installed and running already.  A lot of stuff in use
there already.  And I also have phpMyAdmin.  I do a lot of
PostNuke development :')  I don't intend to use ldap.  I prefer to
stick with imap authentication.  Are you saying that the
groups/users/permissions settings are only for SQL authentication?
 If so, and if there's a payoff, I'll consider that.  What kinds
of things can be controlled with groups and permissions?  I looked
for sql scripts for these tables, but didn't see anything that
would deal with a groups or permissions table.

Further down, after I noted my difficulty in saving
configurations, you  noted that I really need a backend.
Configurations for IMP stored in SQL rather than conf.php?  That
would be cool, but I didn't realize that's a possibility.  Maybe
that's my whole problem(?)

Thanks again