[horde] snapshot installation questions

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 6 07:17:54 PST 2003

Quoting Rob Brandt <bronto at csd-bes.net>:

> In configuring Nag, when I first get to the Nag configuration
> page, it contains sensible default values for the settings.  At
> this point I know there there does not exist a conf.php file for
> this module.  Predictictably, trying to save the configuration
> generates an error stating that the file cannot be written to
> (because there isn't one!).  I create an empty file manually, gave
> it appropriate permissions, and saved the configuration again.
> Horde reported that it Wrote the permissions, but looking at the
> value they were not the values on the form, they were all set to
> empty, false, zero, etc.

Do you have other problems with forms and PHP? I can't think of any
particular reason why this would happen, and I can't reproduce it either. We
really need someone who actually has this problem to debug it and figure out
what's going wrong.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."