[horde] Problem with sharing calendars, tasks etc in Horde CVS

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 6 07:42:46 PST 2003

Quoting Tony Earnshaw <tonni at billy.demon.nl>:

> I'm tonye. If I do that, I can edit permissions (though in default
> colors, resolution etc, not in my own Mozilla). Without the above mod, I
> still get "permission denied." If I try to save it, i still get
> "permission denied."

Are you sure you're tonye, and not tonye at something (which you'd probably be
if you're using IMP for authentication and are improperly using realms)?

What does Auth::getAuth() return there?

What does the share_owner field in the serialized data in the db look like?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."