[horde] Problem with sharing calendars, tasks etc in Horde CVS

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Mon Jan 6 10:42:26 PST 2003

man, 2003-01-06 kl. 16:42 skrev Chuck Hagenbuch:

> > I'm tonye. If I do that, I can edit permissions (though in default
> > colors, resolution etc, not in my own Mozilla). Without the above mod, I
> > still get "permission denied." If I try to save it, i still get
> > "permission denied."

> Are you sure you're tonye, and not tonye at something (which you'd probably be
> if you're using IMP for authentication and are improperly using realms)?

I authenticate to horde using SQL. As far as I can see, I use no realm
to authenticate to Horde.

> What does Auth::getAuth() return there?

In login.php it returns tonye and just that - no realm.

> What does the share_owner field in the serialized data in the db look like?

That's interesting. I have no share_owner field in any horde or other
table, nor in any SQL initiating file aywhere. In which table should
this be?

in horde_categories I have for  horde.shares.kronolith (which I want to
share):

a:3:{s:5:"owner";s:5:"tonye";s:4:"name";s:11:"My
Calendar";s:4:"perm";a:1:{s:5:"users";a:1:{s:5:"tonye";i:30;}}}

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw