[horde] Help to locate config param

Michael Pawlowsky mjpawlowsky at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 08:48:46 PST 2003

Well it took a while (several hours) to get chora up
and running. Between all the packages I needed to
compile/recompile, walking through the code for quite
a while to see why authentication wasn't working,
changes to my php.ini file etc. All this made more
difficult since I lost me Zend debugger when I
upgraded to 4.3 PHP.

The longest one was getting the "ENCRYPTED" password
into the horde_users table. I had no idea that it was
looking to match an encryted string until I traced the
DB calls.
Of course this seems obvious now but a couple of hours
ago it wasn't.

So quick question.. I have the framework up a running.
I have chora up and runnig. However, I have no menus
in the main horde page besides options and logout.
Where do I tell horde what apps are loaded?

Cheers,
Mike
Hlade's Law:	If you have a difficult task, give it to
a lazy person --
		they will find an easier way to do it.