[horde] Problem with sharing calendars, tasks etc in Horde CVS

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 6 11:02:49 PST 2003

Quoting Tony Earnshaw <tonni at billy.demon.nl>:

> I authenticate to horde using SQL. As far as I can see, I use no realm
> to authenticate to Horde.

Okay.

> > What does Auth::getAuth() return there?
>
> In login.php it returns tonye and just that - no realm.

Okay.

> > What does the share_owner field in the serialized data in the db look
> like?
>
> That's interesting. I have no share_owner field in any horde or other
> table, nor in any SQL initiating file aywhere. In which table should
> this be?

It's not a field name, it's a property of the share data. Though we did
change it to just owner, not share_owner, as you see below:

> in horde_categories I have for  horde.shares.kronolith (which I want to
> share):
>
> a:3:{s:5:"owner";s:5:"tonye";s:4:"name";s:11:"My
> Calendar";s:4:"perm";a:1:{s:5:"users";a:1:{s:5:"tonye";i:30;}}}

This looks fine. But you didn't say what Auth::getAuth() returns in
shares/edit.php.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Block Island Ferry - Fastest Route to Downtown"