[horde] Re: [imp] conf.php missing in CVS

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Mon Jan 6 06:30:02 PST 2003

I noticed this too; I can imagine that the reason is that people
will frequently upgrade from the snapshots, and the new conf.php
from snapshot would overwrite the existing conf.php along with
everything else.

There should be a better way, though.  It should be at least
documented what ownership and permissions to set it to.

Rob