[horde] Re: [imp] conf.php missing in CVS

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Mon Jan 6 12:17:56 PST 2003

> Quoting Rob Brandt <bronto at csd-bes.net>:
>
>> There should be a better way, though.  It should be at least
>> documented what ownership and permissions to set it to.
>
> Should it? Start helping out.
>
> -chuck

I'll feel qualified to do so when I actually get everything
running :')

Yes, I'm making notes as I go.  It'll be a step-by-step, rather
then a narrative like the current one.  It's too easy to missing
something in a narrative.  I completely missed in the instructions
that the config folder itself has to be writable to create the
conf.php.

Rob