[horde] CMS

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Tue Jan 7 15:02:10 PST 2003

I get the following error that tells me to copy pages.inc.dist to
pages.inc, but there is no such file in CVS!

Notice: Object to string conversion in
/home/www/webmail/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php on line 796

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/www/webmail/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php:796) in
/home/www/webmail/giapeto/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/www/webmail/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php:796) in
/home/www/webmail/giapeto/templates/common-header.inc on line 4
Giapeto now uses the Horde Template system. Your Giapeto is not configured
or not found!
Copy the
giapeto/config/templates/pages/pages.inc.dist file
giapeto/config/templates/pages/pages.inc
and create your site web page using the following available tags:

-nathan