[horde] CMS

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 7 15:57:23 PST 2003

Quoting Nathan Stratton <nathan at robotics.net>:

> I get the following error that tells me to copy pages.inc.dist to
> pages.inc, but there is no such file in CVS!

I've just committed a better message to the sample template:

This file, giapeto/config/templates/pages/sample.html, is an
example template for Giapeto. You will probably want to copy it to
another filename, change Giapeto's default template, and create a
regular HTML template. The rest of this page explains how to use the
template tags available to you in Giapeto pages.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Block Island Ferry - Fastest Route to Downtown"