[horde] Install state

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Tue Jan 7 16:13:22 PST 2003

OK Here's where I am.
Actually it's getting pretty close.

Still would love to get chora working.

If anyone can simply comfirm to me that this are not normal states or that this is simply were these apps are in their dev I would really appreciate it.
So I stop looking on why things are not happening. :-)

Mike

Meetings
No confirmation that meeting was saved, although it is. Also is it planned to have meeting marked off in Kronolith?
---------------------
Kronolith events do not save
Jonah crashes everything when hanging on a site during updates. Can this action be "off-line" (ran in the background)
Sill cannot expand module tree in chora.
URL it's sending is:http://www.mikeathome.net/horde/chora/cvs.php?login=1&f=/web&Horde=4f6551...
Troll
Still cant get any message to display. Is this a mime.type problem?
I get:
Previous Article | Next Article |  Thread Overview |  Post Reply