[horde] Pages contains no text.

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Tue Jan 7 15:03:08 PST 2003

Well this hasn't solved all my problems... But I thought I would put it up here for the archives.

I have debuging on in horde. At one pont I moved it from /tmp to /var/log.
It did not have permission to right to the log file so some apps would die because of this.
As soon as I fixed the permissions it solved a lot of problems.

However I'm still having problems with chora. If anyone can help me at all with that I would appreciate it.

See previous message for details.

Cheers,
Mike