[horde] Status on install

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 7 16:31:29 PST 2003

Quoting "Michael J. Pawlowsky" <mikejp at videotron.ca>:

> Well I'm still playing with the latest cvs of all the modules to try and
> get them going. But I'm not really sure what should be working and what
> is not.

You're stuffing a *lot* of questions about individual apps into emails to
the general Horde list, and you're giving us practically no troubleshooting
information to go on. So we can't be too helpful.

> Address Book only has Name Alias Email Field for import.

That's all you've configured, then.

> Bugs No ticket state or Priorities

You need to create them.

> Bookmarks Cant create categories... goes to blank screen

You probably haven't configured a category backend.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*