[horde] Status on install

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 7 19:18:02 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> However, as Horde grows and matures, we'll be looking at adding more
> icons, and we'll either need to create more groups for such pseudo-
> modules, or come up with another strategy for the main horde menu bar
> (simplist would be two rows instead of one, but there are others....)

I agree. 2 rows instead of 1 won't scale very well, and doesn't appeal to
me at a gut level also (for what that's worth).

Some kind of hierarchical menu would be nice, but that smells like DHTML,
and I don't know if we want to require that or can come up with something
that regresses nicely.

Multiple select lists, maybe? By category?

All ears for better ideas and better yet, patches.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*