[horde] Re: [i18n] Slovak language files

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jan 8 01:23:35 PST 2003

Zitat von Ivan Noris <noris at bgs.sk>:

> Btw. is the new Horde perfect compatible with the current stable

It's compatible in the way that all applications' versions from the stable
branch work together.

> version, or there must be some changes done on the server (i.e. database
> changes, preference name changes...)? I just checked Changelog and some
> README files in new Horde .tgz, but no answer for this.

You must of course update your configuration files, but there _should_ be an
UPGRADE OR UPDATE file if anything else is necessary. To find out if we
missed something is the purpose of the release process.

Jan.