[horde] Status of Install.. The saga continues

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 8 06:43:40 PST 2003

kronolith:
Event shows up in a month view, but not in the week or day view.
Troll:
I still get the can't display message.
I looked to see the Content-type of the message and it is:

and this is what I have in Troll mime-drivers:
$mime_drivers['troll']['plain']['inline'] = true;
$mime_drivers['troll']['plain']['handles'] = array(
    'text/plain', 'message/delivery-status', 'text/rfc822-headers', 'application/pgp');

Also the menu item of hide unsbscribed groups should be remembered as a preference.
(Takes forever to load a ALL newsgroups server).

Also even when I'm in "Don't show unsubsrcibed view" I still had this as a menu choice.
When I click on it again I get "Show all"

And there needs to be a way to limit what groups are allowed.
a newsrc.php if i remember right. Been a while since I setup a NNTP server.
Anyway, a file that lists what groups are permitted to be loaded and which ones are not.
If I had this in a corporate environment I would hate it I i started offering alt.binaries.pictures.myCEOdoingnastystuff just because I connected it to my ISPs full feed.
Chora:

I really don't get what's happening here. I even built a new repository. On the command line everything works great. I can checkout, update, commit. Everything is normal.
But in Chora all I can see are directories. As soon as I try to expand a directory that has individual files in it I get nothing. Blank page.
If I go in and start adding debug message, do you want these changes?  Should I just mail someone diff files?
Nag:

Still won't load stylesheet in Netsacpe. Really don't get it!
Anyone else use Netscape here? With nag?
Klutz

When using the fetch this comic link. Would be nice to have a link back.
Or if not just do a history back after a sleep for a couple of seconds.
Something like:

flush();
sleep(3);
echo "<script language=\"JavaScript\" type=\"text/javascript\">\n";
echo "<!--\n";
echo "parent.frames.horde_main = history.go(-1);\n";
echo "//-->\n";
echo "</script>\n";

at the end of backend.php could work. Is that file use for the scripts also?
Could also just get the referer and have that in there. Or pass it in the URL.
Sork:
I have the menu problems fixed by uncommenting the entries in registry.
However, I now get forwards etc in the menu bar even though my registry setting is:

$this->applications['forwards'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../forwards',
    'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/forwards',
    'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/forwards/graphics/arrow.gif',
    'name' => _("Forwardings"),
    'allow_guests' => false,
    'status' => 'active',
    'provides' => 'forwards',
    'visible' => false
);

Is visible no longer a valid option?
Also on the  main sork page I get:

Forwardings
Forward is not active.

However the top menu item appears and forwarding is working just fine.

Cheers,
Mike