[horde] YIPPEE got chora working, please read.

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 8 07:53:41 PST 2003

Wile I didn't fix the problem...  I went around it....
Basically...  i would still have to dig down deeper to get the exact problem but at least I know what's happening.
Without my debugger this takes quite a while. I really hope Zend will support PHP4.3 next release at the end of the month.

It has to do with Hordes cache which I had defined as none.

And even thoug it was defined as none it took it as being a driver called none and tried to use cache.

If this helps: here is some info I have...

$signature
a:2:{i:0;s:4:"none";i:1;a:0:{}}

factory gets called

and goes to the default of (!empty($app))

 @require_once 'Horde/Cache/' . $driver . '.php';

which is none.php

And since there is no none.php   KAPOW!!!

So basically somewhere before that it needs to recognize that there is no cache.
Otherwise the module is also trying to use the cache.

Cheers,
Mike