[horde] Problem horde/shares/edit.php

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Wed Jan 8 09:47:23 PST 2003

Hi list,

This is basically a repost, sorry.

Horde: 3.0-cvs
IMP: 4.0-cvs (run IMP tests)
Turba: 2.0-cvs
Gollem: 0.0.1-cvs
Kronolith: 2.0-cvs
Whups: 0.0.1-cvs
Mnemo: 2.0-cvs
Nag: 2.0-cvs
Accounts: 2.0.1-cvs
Forwards: 2.1.1-cvs
Passwd: 2.1.1-cvs
Vacation: 2.1.1-cvs

Everything works perfectly (I mean brilliantly) apart from 3 things,
basically majorly important. This is one.

In horde/lib/Auth (which defines a PHP class) there is a function
getAuth(). It's called externally by Auth::getAuth().

It works for me in all the 101 instances used in all modules, except for
in horde/shares/edit.php. There it returns zilch, no value. All the
other Auth functions called in edit.php work.

What that means, is that I cannot share calendars, tasks or notes.

Anybody any idea?

Best,

Tony

--