[horde] onLoad()

Derek Martin derek at younet.okstate.edu
Wed Jan 8 09:55:33 PST 2003

Hi there, on several pages (logins mostly) I notice this line:
$js_onLoad = 'setFocus()';
I am having troubles with it (not sure why yet), but will the entire
world explode if I comment it out?  Does it serve a functional purpose
or is it something that is just nice to have???

For the curious, the problem is here setFocus() object expected and pops
up again on 191:

<input type="submit" value="Log in" name="button" tabindex="4"
style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 9" onclick="return

which is something else...hmmm, maybe I have a bigger issue...any
thoughts?

I am using all production releases and IMP is doing my logins...?

Derek

Derek Martin
YOU Networks Administrator
http://you.okstate.edu <http://you.okstate.edu/>