[horde] How do I add a group

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Jan 8 12:46:02 PST 2003

Quoting Sylvester Manx <drachmadog at yahoo.com>:

 | I posted this one earlier, but never got a
 | response....
 |
 | How do I add a group so that I can select groups to
 | use with Kronolith?  I am using sql authentication.  I
 | have tried using the admin tool but I am now using imp
 | authentication and I want to continue to use that -
 | which precludes my ability to use the admin tool.  I
 | am using CVS/HEAD versions (as of 12/31/02) of Horde,
 | Imp, Kronolith, Turba.
 | Thanks.

In your horde/config/conf.php you need a line similar to:

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('eculp at encontacto.net');

or

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('eculp');

depending on authentication.

Once you have administrative access I have a, not very complete,
gallery set up that shows group creation at

http://gallery.morando.org/Horde-Group-Administration

It may help.

ed