[horde] How do I add a group

Sylvester Manx drachmadog at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 14:18:39 PST 2003

Thanks eculp, Chuck, Jan, amd Eric.... Each of you
provided a necessary key and I truly appreciate your
time and expertise.  It is now working and working
wonderfully!  I like this Kronolith.
("What but design of darkness to appall?--
If design govern in a thing so small.")

I do have one request, and I will explore ways to
code/enable this myself... that is ... when you drop
down the Show Calendars menu and make your selection,
there is no header/tag/title indicator that shows
which calendar you are viewing.  I like that one can
select/deselect calendars and then click 'Show'. But
one more page label would give at-a-glance
information.

Thanks for all your help.

http://gallery.morando.org/Horde-Group-Administration