[horde] Re: Horde/IMP on Windows/IIS. Is MySQL still needed?

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 8 13:32:46 PST 2003

Personally I think MySQL would be the easiest to set up.
Also other modules need storage and some of them only use sql I think.
So this will set you up for other modules if you decide to install them

If you have it already installed, basically it only means runnning the sql scripts in the scripts folders.

Depending on your setup, there are generally mySQL rpms that will simplify the install of the db
if you dont already have one.

On 08/01/2003 at 10:31 PM David Vella wrote:

>Hi Eric,
>
>Apart from sql, ldap and mcal is there any other storage which I can use? I
>would like the simplest to setup.
>
>--

Cheers,
Mike