[horde] Re: Horde/IMP on Windows/IIS. Is MySQL still needed?

David Vella david at zero6.net
Wed Jan 8 13:31:31 PST 2003

Hi Eric,

Apart from sql, ldap and mcal is there any other storage which I can use? I
would like the simplest to setup.

--

regards,

David Vella - GFI Software Ltd. - www.gfi.com
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software
GFI: FAXmaker - LANguard - MailSecurity - DownloadSecurity

news:1042057209.3e1c87f9975f6 at mail.ph.utexas.edu...