[horde] Re: [dev] Menus

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 9 04:05:36 PST 2003

Well there's no reason why we couldn't have smaller icons instead of text.
Or perhaps both, or an option of text, icons, both.

As for spacing when you call horde...  That's because its calling the horde frame when selecting that.
I would need to modify some horde files to get it properly positioned and I didn't want to start doing that yet.

This is just to give an idea of what it could be like to get a discussion going for some ideas.

I will see what it will look like with 16x16 icons beside the name and let you guys know when it is done.

Mike

On 09/01/2003 at 5:32 AM Chris Shepherd wrote:

>I like it, however, there is a rendering issue under Mozilla when you
>click on the Horde link, the horde frame is indented both top and sides,
>so it's not flush and looks off, unlike the rest of the apps.
>
>Very nice however, but I prefer the iconic links within horde, mostly
>because my users prefer icons to text. ;)

Cheers,
Mike